Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Weekend Staycation

Weekend Staycation (7)
Weekend Staycation (3)
For the long weekend, I just stayed in the city, lounging at home, relaxing, and following up on long-planned errands.



Weekend Staycation (12)

I went to  Power Plant Mall for my errands,, including getting myself a paperback copy of Practicing the Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle in Fully Booked. His Power of Now is one of my favorites and I can't wait to learn and re-learn the principles of that book in practical life. And I even saw this book, which will be definitely on my book list :)
Weekend Staycation (13)

My outfit post :) Super relaxed weekend wear is ♥. I also recently got hold of a some fitted V-neck cotton shirts, which I have been looking for since forever. And I can't believe I'd find them just in Forever 21, and at less than P250 :)
Weekend Staycation (18)
Weekend Staycation (17)
Weekend Staycation (19)
Weekend Staycation (20)
Weekend Staycation (21)
Forever 21 V-neck tshirt
Faded Glory cotton shorts
Blue sequined flats bought from bazaar
Forever 21 turquoise cuff
Aldo straw Panama hat
Vintage Gucci shoulder bag
Vintage Nina Ricci sunglasses

As I sit here, the rain is pouring and I'm drinking my afternoon brewed coffee, looking forward to DOING NOTHING tomorrow, which is the best since tomorrow is a MONDAY. Well, doing nothing except reading my Coastal Living and Vogue magazines and perhaps one or two DVDs :) I love long weekends.

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend! Cheers! :)

Align Center

4 comments:

  1. Judy, I just bought the same shirt in Forever 21 (the P235 each, right?). Got it in three colors, and I want more! I wonder if they have more variety in the Megamall branch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, the same one :) I bought gray, black, and white cotton V-necks.And another white V-neck in a softer fabric, at P235 also. I wasn't too excited about the clothes this season, except for these basis tees. Mel, when is the next sale though? :) hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel, they also have coral, purple and neon V-neck shirts in Megamall branch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn I need to go there soon. I only have yellow, coral and turquoise. Id love to get the purple and black too. Next sale is matagal pa yata but its always crazy when they have sales so i just pass na lang.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...