Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Old School Dinner with Friends

Saturday Night (1)
I had a lovely weekend! After spending an afternoon in bed watching DVDs and a two-hour nap, I spent Saturday night with my high school friends CBZ in where else, T.G.I. Friday's in Bonifacio High Street (because nothing can be more old school high school than that!). It was nice to share good food and good stories, and being able to catch up with each other's lives, instead of us seeing each other only during weddings and parties. Some more snaps:
Saturday Night (3)
Saturday Night
Saturday Night (2)
Saturday Night (5)
Saturday Night (4)
Saturday Night (7)
Saturday Night (8)
Saturday Night (9)
Outfit Post
Vintage black blazer
Forever 21 V-neck tshirt
SM belt
Zara feather skirt
Vintage clutch
Gunmetal ballet flats bought in bazaar
Accessories from everywhere

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend :) Cheers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...