Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

More Tea Fever: Chatime is Now on Wilson Street, San Juan!

Chatime Wilson (1)
News Flash! Chatime is now open along Wilson Street in San Juan---as in they just opened this afternoon! As I blogged about before here, I discovered Chatime a few months ago and have come to love its authentic tea flavors. And now it's so nice to learn that a new branch of Chatime has opened in my neighborhood :)
Chatime Wilson (8)
Chatime Wilson (9)
Chatime Wilson (2)
And it's even better than the Banawe branch because the Wilson branch is way bigger, and with more seating. However, just like in the Banawe branch, parking is still limited though. :( At night, you can probably park in the bank right across the street.
Chatime Wilson (7)
Here's a shot of their menu as shown in the LCD screen (will still scan copy of menu & upload here). Please click to enlarge.
And here are their recommended drinks. We ordered the Matcha Tea Latte and the Pearl Milk Tea.
Chatime Wilson (3)
Chatime Wilson (4)

It was my first time to try the Matcha and I loved it!
Chatime Wilson (5)
As for my Splenda concerns, I was glad to learn that they will readily put Splenda in my drink. However, I have to bring my own Splenda though, which is fine by me :).
Chatime Wilson (10)
Looks like Chatime Wilson will give the Serenitea branch just around the corner (along J. Abad Santos) a run for its money. We will definitely watch out who will be crowned the winner of this standoff. The tea turf war in San Juan is on! :) Cheers! :)
Chatime Wilson (11)

If you're coming from Ortigas, Chatime Wilson is on the right side of the street. It's after McDonald's, which is on the left side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...