Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Five Things Friday


 {My new favorite series}
It's a week of reflecting and recommitting myself, including updating my Five Things series, which I haven't added to in a while. I thought it's important to keep track of what's going on and the things that are making my days recently. Not only so that when I grow old and gray, I'll look back on everything and be filled with warm memories.  But also because here, in the present, is the  time I want to be most grateful for everything that I have and for everything that has come my way. Cheers! :)
IMG_0445
 {I'm no longer exactly young adult but Jenny Han's Summer Series was the perfect read to say goodbye to summer}

Revenge-VanCamp_240
{I already watched the first 15 episodes of Revenge, and this weekend, I can't wait to finish the rest of this riveting series. Image via}
IMG_0444
{Bought these acrylic-looking cases in SM Department Store for only P40 each back in January, which I've used to organize my earrings, separated according to color/type. Part of the ever-ongoing organization of my vanity dresser}

Outfit of the day: zara shirt, F21 blazer, Ralph Lauren jeans, Bayo bag, Primadonna platforms
{Outfit Shot. Top: Zara/ Blazer: Forever 21/ Jeans: Ralph Lauren/ Bag: Bayo/ Platforms: Primadonna/ Shades: Ray-Ban}

Presscon & dinner with friends :)
{Friendships made in high school are irreplaceable. Dinner at Cue Modern Barbecue, BHS Central}


4 comments:

  1. I'm done with the revenge season ender... the plots are unbelievably predictable, and yet I find myself losing precious sleep because of it.:)

    I have yet to visit Cue, but the husband has been dying to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! I haven't read a book or watched TV since the kids started school!
    What do you recommend for summer reading? And don't tell me 50 Shades of Grey. I couldn't take it. I ended up laughing so much! Haha!

    I'm so glad I saw you girls in action. Ikaw lang narinig ko amidst the laughter! Hope you have more get-togethers and magFacetime uli tayo. Miss you! Add me on WhatsApp too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fifty Shades of Grey served its own purpose!! haha. It's basically a romance novel taken to a different level!!! :)

      Have been able to read more than usual lately, because I'm not as stressed now with my job :) So been rediscovering books and series too ;) And I'm reading all kinds of books, from mababaw to malalim, depending on my mood :) For summer reading, as you can see from this post I've been reading young adult (sorry May! hahaha) Ooh, try The Happiness Project too :)

      Delete
  3. Yay The Happiness Project it is! Perfect for the beach. Thanks Judy! I miss chatting with you!

    Pag Young Adult sinasabi mo, naiisip ko Nancy Drew at Sweet Valley! Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...