Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Vintage Bicycle ♥

vintage bike with flowers

Life and a Vintage Bicycle

For the longest time, I've been wanting to get myself a vintage bicycle. And last month, I finally did it. Took the plunge and got myself one, notwithstanding the lack of open roads for biking in this side of Manila. And of course, the bike had to be red! Buy it and they will come. Or so the saying goes :) Here's me attracting the life I want to live, with freedom and time enough for leisure and the pleasures of riding and enjoying something so uncomplicated as a bicycle. In the meantime, I make do with the city streets. This weekend it was in Global City where everyone is pursuing his or her own trip. One day I'm going to bring it home to Samar and enjoy the country roads---just me and my pretty little red bicycle with a wicker basket.

Vintage Bicycle (7)

My 1960's three speed Yamaguchi bicycle

Vintage Bicycle (5)

Vintage Bicycle (12)

Vintage Bicycle (11)

Vintage Bicycle (13)

Vintage Bicycle

Vintage Bicycle (15)

Vintage Bicycle (22)

Vintage Bicycle (21)



For more on vintage bikes, visit Bzkleta Vintage Bicycles

150 Aurora Boulevard, Quezon City (near J. Ruiz MRT station)

Mobile number: 0917-5769869

Open daily from 10 AM to 9 PM

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...