Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Papa John's Pizza in Greenhills, San Juan

I noticed that recently, there have been several branches of Papa John's Pizza opening up in the metro---such as in Robinson's Place and in University Mall near DLSU. And when they opened a stand-alone branch in Greenhills, San Juan, I had to try it---especially since we heard from people who've tried it in the States that the pizza here is good.
Papa John's (15)
The branch has nice, warm, well-lighted interiors, with lots of information on how the founder, "Papa" John Schnatter, started his business back in 1984.
Papa John's
Papa John's (2)
Papa John's (1)
Papa John's (7)
The selections in their menu remind me a lot of Pizza Hut in terms of the types of food. Aside from pizza, there's pasta and chicken wings. We ordered their Baked Italian Meatballs (P140), Carbonara Spaghetti (P180) and the 9-inch Super Papa's Pizza (P320), supposedly their bestselling pizza.
Papa John's (12)
Papa John's (10)
Papa John's (13)
The pizza was definitely good. But does Papa John's pizza really have better ingredients and therefore make it a better pizza? I couldn't tell.  Since Papa John's originally came from the States, it was created in reference to the pizza outlets there. But does it have better ingredients than the pizza establishments we have here? :) Well, let me just say that I love my Shakey's and Pizza Hut and Yellow Cab. But I know that if I get tired of the usual favorites, I would definitely try out Papa John's again and again :) Cheers! :)
Papa John's (14)

Papa John's Pizza
Annapolis Road, Greenhills, San Juan
Call 7219676 and 7222612 for delivery. Click on the picture to enlarge delivery menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...