Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Lookbook: Blushing Nude

Blush dress with bib (5)
Summer is definitely here! For the beginning of April, that means no more layering and lined jackets and heavy cardigans. Just a simple shift dress and maximum impact accessories and off to work we go! I am loving the combination of this blush colored dress and this bib necklace made by friend Pat Fernandez. Unlike other bib necklaces that are glued on to the felt base, the strings of beads and stones are hand-sewn on to the base. Definitely a keeper :)
Blush dress with bib (2)_front
Blush dress with bib (6)
And in line with my resolve to use up all my existing bags before buying yet another one (recently, I threw away several bags I hardly ever used because they "peeled" from non-use, and quite a few of those bags didn't come cheap when I bought them!), I am shopping my closet and rediscovering items I seldom use, such as this forest green bag which can be used as a sling bag or a shoulder bag. And the straps are interchangeable too, with shorter handles if I want to carry it as a handbag. I scored this bag last year in 168 Mall for less than P500---and without any replica brand or logos too, which makes it all the more a good find :) I will depreciate this and so many other bags to death!
Blush dress with bib
Blush dress with bib (3)
Blush dress with bib (4)_shoes
Blush dress with bib (9)

Blush SM Department Store shift dress
Forest green bag- bought from 168 Mall
Made to order bib necklace by Patricia Fernandez
Leopard peep-toe Charles & Keith heels

Wishing everyone is enjoying the lightness of summer! Cheers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...