Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Lookbook: Now THIS is Colorblocking!

Lookbook_Colorblocking (1)
I wore this outfit a few weeks back and I wanted to share it here as the colors make me so happy still.  As I wrote here some months ago, colorblocking is a fun way to dress up and punch up any outfit with colors and brights.  And now, even with the holiday season, it's still workable as ever.  And even just with department store and bazaar finds, the combination is just a happy, joyful way to wear this trend. :)

Lookbook_Colorblocking (3)Lookbook_Colorblocking
Lookbook_Colorblocking
Lookbook_Colorblocking (5)
Yellow blazer from SM 
Purple random shirt
Pink pencil skirt from The Landmark
Pink braided belt from SM
Red envelope clutch from company bazaar
Charles and Keith heels
Gifted ring 

I wish everyone happy holidays! Cheers! :) 


2 comments:

  1. Love the peeptoe shoes! Do they they also have the same design as flats?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tin! i bought these in Singapore a year ago. Charles & Keith has a lot of styles for flats which I like ---perfect for casual or work wear :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...