Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

50 for 50 Project: Week 8

This is it---the eighth and final week of my 50 for 50 Project! Unfortunately for me, this last week also coincided with a busy week at work, and I had to keep things easy and simple, while still wanting to encapsulate the style themes throughout my project. Some lace, nautical inspiration, black and white (with pops of color too), and of course, colorblocking.  My first outfit for the 50 for 50 Project was a white shirt and denim shorts.  I wanted the last outfit on a Friday to be just as classic---with just a white button down shirt and dark jeans.  But I had several meetings that day which didn't allow me to be on casual Friday mode. So I just had to make do with my just-as-classic pairing of black and white.  All is well that ends well. :)

Read about the round-up of my 50 for 50 Project here.

IMG_7596
IMG_7597.1
..
#45. Red and White
Red & white striped shirt from bazaar
SM Classics white pencil skirt
Random red belt
Celine taupe wedges
Bayo bag
.
..
#46. Lace on Lace
 Black lace blouse from bazaar
Tomato lace skirt
Charles and Keith black wedges
SM black belt
Bayo bag
Random sunglasses 


.
..
#47. Once More Colorblocking, with Feelings
Tomato coral top 
SM Classics white pencil skirt
Shoes from The Landmark 
Tomato belt
Bayo bag
Gucci sunglasses 
 .
..
#48. The Power of the Little Black Dress
Alexane dress
Tomato black belt
Bayo bag
Taupe platforms from bazaar 


..
#49. Black & White + Red
Alexane white tie neck top   
SM Classics red pencil skirt
Tomato black belt
Celine red peep toe heels
Bayo bag

..
#50. Black & White
SM Classics white button-down shirt
NY Square black zippered skirt
Random black belt
Celine red peep toe heels
Bayo bag 


4 comments:

  1. I seriously need to dress up well and do a project like this! This is inspiring, TSG! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Edel! I hope you do go on a similar project and share it in your blog as well :)

      Delete
  2. You won't continue with the project anymore? =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tin! I finished the challenge already and as you'll see in the Finale post, this inspired me to up the ante and do the 30 for 30 Remix Challenge! Thanks for your support all throughout :) http://sunsetgoddessmanila.blogspot.com/2012/04/50-for-50-project-finale.html

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...