Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

50 for 50 Project: Week 3



I just finished Week 3 of my 50 for 50 PROJECT! As the weeks go by, I must admit that it's getting harder to come up with outfits from just the 50 pieces of clothes that I've set aside for this project.  However, notwithstanding that, I'm surprised that there are still pieces that I haven't even worn once, while there are some that I keep on going back to.

One of the reliable pieces, I find, are my jewel colored tops from Tomato. I love the bright turquoise and the coral  shades (all the better to indulge more of my colorblocking inclinations), and the asymmetrical, draped cut is slimming and versatile as well (they can be styled as a shell top with a cowl neck or off the shoulder).  And even lovelier, I got them on sale at just P250 each. Now, that really makes this top a (bargain) surprise closet staple!

I think that this highlights one more advantage of doing the 50 for 50 Project---it serves as an exercise to find out what really works for me and the styles and the colors that I need to incorporate in my wardrobe in general, to get more mileage and value from my clothes.
..

#13. Rainy, layered Monday  
Zara breton shirt
Tango T & M poncho 
Soiree black faux leather skirt
Belt from SM Department Store
Charles and Keith peep toe heels
Cole Haan bag
Wire cuff from bazaar 

..
#14. Gucci-inspired colorblocking
Tomato turquoise top  
 SM Classics white pencil skirt
Forever 21 fuchsia blazer
Charles and Keith platforms 
Charles and Keith belt
Camel bag from bazaar
Coral necklace from bazaar
..
#15. Sassy schoolgirl
Alexane bow tie blouse

Tomato lace circle skirt  
Cole Haan bag
Topshop ballet flats
Forever 21 earrings 

..
#16. Yellow, black and white
Black lace blouse from bazaar

Bado zebra print skirt
Folio yellow blazer 
Belt from SM Department Store
Cole Haan bag
Topshop ballet flats


..
.

.
Somewhere overlooking Manila Bay. Thanks for the shot, V.!

#17.  I Really Love Colorblocking!
Tomato coral top 
Studio fuchsia silk skirt
Zara white blazer
Tomato camel belt 
Charles and Keith bag
Gold metallic flats from bazaar
Turquoise wire necklace from bazaar
Aviators from SM Department Store

.

..
#18.Weekending in M/V Logos Hope
Blanc et Noir white lace blouse 
Episode beige blazer
Banana Republic shorts
Celine wedge sandals
Chicify purse
Random aviators 

..
#19. Off to a rock n' roll party
Soiree sequined black top 

Black leggings
Thrifted denim motorcyle jacket
Celine wedge sandals
Forever 21 earrings
Vintage Dior purse


4 comments:

  1. Bilib ako sa yo! Ang hirap yata mag photo shoot everyday. :) I love the zebra skirt.

    As an aside, would you know till when the Logos bookstore is docked on our shores? I want to take the kids there, but our weekend have been full of activities lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tina! I was just about to blog about Logos Hope! But as advance info, it will be in Manila until March 14 then will be in Subic naman from March 15 to April 8. :)

      As for the outfit pics, yes, mahirap siya talaga! That's really one disadvantage of doing this project. So I just have to move faster in the morning & developed a routine with my "photographer". hehe :)

      Delete
  2. I love your photo by the bay teehee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Syempre, you took it! That was a lovely lunch! thanks again ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...